27/08/2011

WOW Thank You!

Now for something completely different, as they say. Today I am doing a WOW Thank You blog. For those that don`t know this is a fabulous new website with lots of great shops on it. I didn`t realise just how much variety there was until I started looking for this blog. I do have a shop on there too, Uniquely Yours, in case you hadn`t guessed the name. Despite having the shop I hadn`t really taken the time to have a look through the site until now.
I looked through and picked out the various items I wanted to show you and then realised that I hadn`t actually included anything from my own shop. Daft or what! Oh well, if you want to see anything of mine you know the name and can have look. The creations I have on there are of course different to what is on my shop or website as each item is unique and One of a Kind.
For sellers thinking of joining the site the joining fee is a third off at the moment and lasts until Wednesday of next week. Worth thinking about, especially as there aren`t any listing fees.
Yesterday I looked after my grandchildren while my daughter was at work and I took quite a variety of crafty items for them to have a go at. It was pouring with rain so outside play was out. They decided they would like to make some woolly bobbles, the kind that go on the top of woolly hats. I don`t know if they have a name other than bobble. Anyway, I digress. We cut out the circles, one set for each boy, but the little one soon get bored with it, he is only 2 yrs, bless him. The 5 & 12 yr olds got to work with gusto, my grandaughter wasn`t interested. I guess at 14 she wouldn`t be. When she was little we made some giant ones and put them together to make a cuddly toy. As you can imagine, the more it was cuddled the more strands came out, her Mum was so pleased.
Anyway, it all took longer than we thought. By the time the holes were getting really small the 5 yr old couldn`t manage to push the wool through anymore so I quickly finished it off for him. I had almost finished the 2 yr olds by the time my daughtr returned. But they had one finished to proudly show off to their Mum. A successful morning.
As usual, to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

I`ve been creating all my life,
long before I became a wife.
Then last year the idea came,
since then nothings been the same.
I knew nothing when I started out
no Fb, Twitter or blog, now I`m devout.
My blogging habit has become daily
as I promote, create and blog gaily.
Never to late to learn I say,
just take a look at me today.
At 50 `cough` something, okay another five
I`m learning it`s fun to duck and dive.
An early start and a late finish
my enthusiasm doesn`t diminish.
I work longer hours than for any boss
and you know what? I don`t give a toss!
Its what I really want to do
and you could have a go too.
Just give it a try, nothing to lose
you just have to decide and choose!
We crafters do what we love and love what we do,
designing and creating especially for YOU!!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Kenzo Crafts. Handmade With Love.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Jenny Bell Ceramics. BeBon Design.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Sud N Soothe. Mystic Moon.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Raffique. Presently Thinking Ltd.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Top Floor Treasures. Fantasy Fudge.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Serendipity Originals. Claires-CrossStitch.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Handcrafted by Picto. Donna Makes Bits.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Dainty Little Treasures. Chris Parry.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Sprinkles Sparkles. Merudu.

Hope you enjoyed todays wonderful display of creations from a variety of shops on WOW Thank You website. If you haven`t visited before take a little time to have a look, there are some great shops on there.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful designs and lovely fudge. I shall have to take a browse over at WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's some fantastic items here, thanks for sharing Rgds Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very interesting mix! I have a shop on WTW, I'm not sure yet what I think of the site, I'm determined to give it a year before I decide to give up on it. It's just hard when you make ooak items to keep more than a couple of shops well filled!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link, I like the site and hoping it will do well, a lot of hard work has gone into making a successful 'shop'.

    Regards

    Jan :o)

    ReplyDelete