19/07/2011

Random Treasures #Handmade #Folksy

Hope you enjoyed the blogs while I was away. Not sure what to do for you today, but I will check out Folksy and see what I`ve been missing. I expect there will be lots of fabulous listings I haven`t seen yet, so I`ll have a look for inspiration. Although I may just add things as I see them. I quite enjoy doing that and it often makes for a fun and enjoyable mix.
I had a great weekend away, nice to catch up with that side of the family. Lot`s of fun and laughter, not to mention eating and drinking. Most of that was Saturday and Sunday we went out for lunch, then relaxed for the rest of the afternoon. The entire weekend went by so quickly as it always does when you enjoy yourself.
It`s nice to be back as well though and doing all this that I enjoy so much too. Probably why my weeks flash by so fast.
As usual, to see a description or larger picture, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!

I`ve been away for a long weekend,
to Milton Keynes my way I did wend.
Fun and laughter was the way it went
chatter and fun was heaven sent.
Found time to squeeze in crochet too
making new things just for you.
Sparkles for the party season
as if you really need a reason.
Delights to brighten a winter day
especially the ones endlessly grey.
Warm and sparkly for the night
you`ll be such a pretty sight.
Pretty and practical as a gift,
bound to give the recipient a lift.
Everything to my own design
to make sure that you look fine.
Everything truly One of a Kind
nothing repeated at all you`ll find.
Once that style and colour is gone
there`ll not be another, just the one.
So once they appear you`d better be quick
with that trigger finger, clicketty click.
September they`ll be appearing in my shop
and from here it`s a very short hop.
Some will appear on the website too
in case you`d like an advance view!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Dormouse Studio. Valley View.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Lolly Art. Amanda`s Craft Corner.
SHOP NAME 5
Bear Cub Designs.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Rustic Delights. Susiglass.
SHOP NAME 4
 Unique & Handmade by FaithsBizarr.
SHOP NAME 5
Aku Art by Marcus Mattei.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
My Island. Bag Charms & Bracelets by sunnyteddy.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Josephines. Miss Bohemia.


I hope you enjoyed todays mix of crafts from these wonderful Folksy Sellers. Do have a browse through their shops to discover more treasures.
Thanks for visiting, please do come back soon.
If you enjoyed todays blog please click on the buttons below to share it with others. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. You always choose such lovely items to showcase. Thank you for sharing your selection.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my Mermaid keepsake box. So many gorgeous designs featured today :-)

    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. canuknitit said
    love your verse and the other makes.

    ReplyDelete