20/06/2011

#Wonderful Websites.

Once again I am showcasing some great websites on this blog. I will show 3 items from each one to give you an idea of the wonderful creations they have for sale. After that you will have to go and browse to see the full range they have to offer. It`s worth looking to see if their is something you can`t live without or maybe something that will make an ideal gift now or in the future. Let`s face it, it`s easy enough to bookmark the site for future reference. And... dare I say it... there`s always Christmas to think of.

I know.. I know.. we haven`t had summer yet, but it will go so quickly it`s worthwhile to think ahead, if only for ideas.

Today I will be returning from my weekend away. If it all went to plan I will have a pile of new creations to take photos of when the weather is decent enough. The pictures always seem so much better when it`s a nice day and natural light is always better of course than artifiacial. Not that I am much good as a photographer but the colours do seem much truer when I`ve taken the pics outside.
Sometimes though the sun doesn`t help, not really sure why. The angle and the camera will be the same but the colours look awful. Weird. Perhaps it`s just me. In fact, it`s certain that it`s my lack of skill. Just something else I need to learn more about, to go with all the rest. I need to live until I`m 200 yrs old because I have so much more to cram in, learning and otherwise. Ha, Ha, I can hear my daughters groaning out loud as they read it.

As usual, to see a description or bigger picture just click on the item to view it on the site.
Have FUN and ENJOY!!!!

Once more we have wonderful websites
meaning there will be no need for fights.
That`s fighting your way through a crowd
with music blasting way too loud
waiting in queues just to pay
when you could be outside at play.
So much easier to buy with a click
everything all done very quick.
Then you just sit back and wait
knowing that you won`t be late
back from a shopping trip,
instead you can sit and sip
your drink, happy that it`s done
glad that it was more like fun.
So view what`s on offer today
then off to the site and play.
Look at what`s all around
something great I`ll be bound.
Amazing delectable delights galore
everything you could want and more.
All so very easy peasy
even down to the lemon squeezy.

Sorry about that, couldn`t resist my version of the kids rhyme at the end. well not sorry enough to take it out. I`m just a big kid at heart.


SHOP NAME 2
SHOP NAME 3
This website `Miss Bohemia` is filled with wonderful jewellery and bookmarks in so many different styles and designs. Great to own or for gifts.

SHOP NAME 5
This website `Dreamy Days` has wonderful jewellery in different styles and designs. There are also gifts ideas too.


SHOP NAME 6
This website `Uniquely Yours` has a range of knitted and crocheted unique designs, great for yourself or a gift.
I hope you have enjoyed a peek into today's websites and that you take a little time to have a browse on each site. 
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda,

    Thanks so much for featuring my Miss Bohemia shop on you blog :-) A great selection of other fab websites too!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete