19/06/2011

#Websites for your Delectation.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY to all DAD`s. Hope you have a good one.

I will be showing some delightful goodies from some different websites today. I was asked on twitter if I ever put anything other than folksy goods on here. I thought about it and recalled I put things from my own websites on here, then thought why not feature some other websites too. It will be different and a bit of fun and will be a nice change for you. You might spot a website that you`ve never seen and really like the look of, besides mine of course. Ha ha! Joking aside, it might be a good way to highlight some for you that you can bookmark for gifts or things for yourself in the future. It will also probably give me ideas for my websites, way to improve them. All I need is several more hours in the day and I will be able to do it all and more.
I hope you enjoy the choices of items I selected from the sites. Of course each site has so much more and these are my choices and may not be what you like best. So check out the websites of each and have a browse, you never know you may find some treasures you want now or would be ideal for gifts.
This will be a trial run over a couple of days to see what you all think. Please leave comments (keep them clean) and let me know what you think of the idea. If it`s popular then I will do it regularly, perhaps once a week or so.
As ever, to see a description or bigger picture, just click on the item to view it on the website.
Have FUN and ENJOY!!!!

Got some websites for you today
somewhere different for you to play.
All so much nicer than mine
and I`d thought it looked fine.
Think I need to do some more work
else no one will want to lurk
around my site and spend some time
more than it takes to read this rhyme.
Still it`s new and I`m no whiz
just need to give it extra fizz.
I`ve learnt a lot in less than a year
even though I`m nearly an old dear.
I`m learning more every day
so much more than I can say.
These sites though are so divine
as will very soon, be mine.
Go look and browse tell me what you think
and I want more than a nod and a wink.
Would be nice to know you liked these choices
I want to hear from some of your voices.
So off you go, travelling quick
click of the button, lickety splick.
Maybe that should really be split
but it didn`t rhyme, so pardon the wit.
Then pop back here and let me know
was it somewhere you would often go!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
SHOP NAME 3
This first website is `Little Treasures` and has a variety of wonderful gifts at a range of prices for every pocket.
SHOP NAME 4
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
This Website is `KatyJane Crafts`and has alovely range of cards for every occasion and a range of beautiful jewellery.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
SHOP NAME 3
This website `silk purse, sow`s ear` has a gorgeous range of vintage style jewellery including necklaces, earrings, rings and brooches.
SHOP NAME 4
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
This website is `JoSara` and has a stunning range of designs for the home and garden, with lot`s of mosaic work too.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
SHOP NAME 3
This website `Mad Bags by Wendy` has a stunning range of beautiful bags. There are Handbags, Totes and Clutch bags too and you can even have a custom design.
SHOP NAME 4
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
This website `Great Green Dreams` has Eco Friendly shelves, coat peg racks and bowls in a range of designs.

I hope you enjoyed the small peek into the wonderful goods these websites have to offer. All worth taking a look and a browse and even bookmarking for future reference.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea Linda and not just because you have highlighted my website as well as other great ones. there are some very talented people out there

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete