30/06/2011

Found on Folksy.

I decided to go and wander around Folksy and just pick out items that caught my eye. I quite like doing random blogs, you just never know what you are going to find. I do believe that today I have excelled myself with the total diverity of goodies arrayed for your perusal.

Amazing really how much there is on Folksy. I`m always discovering shops I have never seen before, even after all this time. Often they are well established shops that have been there a long time. I suppose if they don`t go on the forums then you don`t know they are there. It`s not until you are searching for something in particular and the shop comes up in the search that you find them. Makes me realise the importance of going on the forums to chat with other sellers and to promote new listings.

Some of the shops I hadn`t seen before were new shops. It`s nice to find those and see lot`s of different creations, great fun.

Yesterday I didn`t go anywhere at all. Stayed home and crafted. Got lot`s of knitting and crocheting done. I am starting to make things for winter. Actually I had already started, but now I am stepping up the winter creating. I doubt if I will be making many more summer things. My hubby was busy outside turning a lump of Yew wood into a bowl and thoroughly enjoying himself. I was very impressed by it too, it looked fabulous and will look great on my table too. The day before he was busy making a lamp base, made a very good job of that too. The pieces of wood were bought as Fathers Day presents, wood turning blanks, apparently. It does make a lot of dust. I had to shut the back door as he was doing it outside in the driveway and the dust was going everywhere. Men!!!
As usual to see a bigger picture or a description, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

Now the wind is starting to blow
and clouds are beginning to flow.
Covering up the lovely blue sky
is summer gone already, we sigh!
The heat is gone, the wind is chill
the thought of more rain doesn`t thrill.
So rain go away, sun come back
else Mother Nature will get the sack!

Went to get my grandson from school
was I daft or just a fool?
Nearly took my rain coat
but it didn`t get hubby`s vote.
So I left the coat behind
and then what did I find?
The heavens opened, heavy rain
wouldn`t you know it, what a pain!
There was a rumble and a crash
followed by a lightning flash.
A dash to the car, in the dry
now we`re home. A Happy Sigh!


SHOP NAME 2
 Carole`s Glass.
nSHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Norfolk Creations. The Rocking Sheep Company.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Mr Wick. Earth Kandi.


SHOP NAME 2
. KRYSHEES.
SHOP NAME 4
Unique & Handmade by FaithsBizarr.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Little Owls. MoodyChick.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
SEWGIRL. Ree Designs.
SHOP NAME 3
The Felt Menagerie.
SHOP NAME 5
 by UniquelyYours.

A wonderfully diverse collection of delectable creations today for you to browse. Hope you enjoyed them.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

3 comments:

  1. I discovered Caroles Glass only yesterday as I was browsing Folksy, simply fab! Also Coastal Collections are right up my street. I find something new each day and there must be 100's of sellers still yet to be discovered. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great selection you have found its like walking around a craft fair without leaving home such fun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection!! Thank you for including kryshees in it! X

    ReplyDelete