24/05/2011

#Flowers #Handmade #Folksy.

Such a dark and gloomy evening yesterday that I thought I would have flowers today to brighten the spirits. Although the sight of rain should make us cheerful as we do badly need it. With all the strong winds we`ve been getting though, the flowers in the garden are taking a battering. The flowers on here however, will always look beautiful. So why not say it with flowers or treat yourself to something beautiful. There`s nothing quite like flowers to cheer us up.
I was a bit low and grumpy yestersday due to lack of sleep. The night before I`d had one of those nights where I keep waking up and dozing off then I don`t want to get up. Once I get moving though it`s not too bad but then through the day I just have odd times where the tiredness hits and I feel weary, grumpy or a bit down. Luckily it doesn`t usually last long and then I`m back to normal trying to do fifty things at once.
On the bright side, I got four things entirely finished and photographed and another four just needing buttons. YaY!! I`m also halfway through a beautiful beaded summer scarf that I will be able to show you soon. Really need to finish things before I start something else, trouble is once a new idea hits I just have to get started. Enough waffle, back to flowers.
As ever, to see a description or larger picture, just click on the item to view it in the shop.
ENJOY!!!

I needed brightening up yesterday
gloomy isn`t usually my way.
I`d much rather be positive,
don`t like taking, would rather give.
Yesterday though, there was some gloom,
until a rainbow lit up the room.
A perfect arc, so beautiful and bright
with a shadow too, a wonderful sight.
The colours as brightas the flowers on here
it was definitely a sign, that was clear.
No more moping or drooping about
time to get up an give a shout.
Quick come see this rainbow of mine
it looks so incredibly fine.
Just like the flowers you`re about to view
of their beauty, you don`t have a clue.
So much variety, there`ll be something you like,
please, oh please, don`t take off on a hike.
There`s a must have there, you`ll see
then it`s off to the shop for a spree!!


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Both by UniquelyYours.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
The Cosy Daisy. Bags of Swank.
SHOP NAME 6
 Aunty Joan Crafts.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Gladys And Albert. Gelert Design.
SHOP NAME 3
Daisy Beth.
SHOP NAME 5
Clarkie Designs. 

SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Paper Kutz. Juniper Spools.
SHOP NAME 3
Crafty Mushroom.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Mad Bags by Wendy. Cherry Tree.

A wonderful selection of flowers to brighten the day. Hope you enjoyed them.
Thanks for visiting, please come back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Florals! And they certainly do brighten up a gloomy day, an outfit or your home!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete