12/02/2011

#Art for All. #Handmade #Folksy

I decided to do an art blog today and thought it would be mainly ACEO`s. Art Cards, Editions and Originals for those that don`t know what it stands for. I know what I`m like once I get started. I browse the ACEO thread first and before I know it the blog is full and I`ve got carried away and forgotten to look elsewhere. Well today I browsed the home page for a while and was surprised with how carried away I got with other art.
I just love looking at all the different types, it`s great. So today we have a good mixture of art for your perusal.
As usual, if you want to see a larger picture or a description of any particular piece, then click on the picture and you will go directly to that listing in the shop. Do it anyway and have a browse, there are so many more wonderful pieces of art in each shop to enjoy. Have fun!!

Art for one and art for all
or why would there be art at all.
Whether full of peace or full of passion,
I don`t know, which is the fashion?
Do you like big pictures on your wall
or don`t you like anything on the walls at all?
Whatever you like, I`m sure we`ll have it,
whatever the size we`ll make it fit.
Maybe you`re an artist too,
is painting what you like to do?
Maybe glass or ceramics is your thing,
do whatever makes your heart sing.
I love to paint and to draw
for me its what living is meant for.
That and crochet too of course
something I never have to force.
Now laundry and housework make me groan,
much of that and I want to moan!
Ironing is the worst of all
I really don`t like that at all.
It all keeps me from what I love to do,
making, creating and painting for you!!

SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
ACEO Original Watercolour - Bonsai Tree. ACEO Original Ink Drawing - Chinese Dragon.
SHOP NAME 4
 Framed Ceramic Wall Art by Charlotte Hupfield Ceramics.
SHOP NAME 6
 Patterned Peck - Fine Art Print by Indira Albert.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Trapped? by Nicola Troll Etching`s. `Vintage Fishing` ACEO by Shabby By Sharon.
SHOP NAME 4
Newspaper yarn art - rainbow - cloud by Zygote gifts.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
A4 Print by Hingston Designs. ACEO Collage - Victorian Steampunk Ladies by The Emporium of Curiosities.


SHOP NAME 2
Embroidered Textile Art by Textiles and Paint.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
A dream of Gothic mushrooms by Greg Howes. Hand Carved Altar Board Celtic Design by Wolfs Crafts.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Art Fantasy Painting Purple by GweddusArt. Landscape by Handcrafted ACEO`s.

A lovely selection of art today. I hope you like the variety.
Thanks for visiting, come back soon. Comments welcome as I love reading them.

4 comments:

  1. Great picks, I love the fantasy flying horse, beautiful, Millie

    ReplyDelete
  2. some lovely art, I love the zygote rainbow cloud

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds! My fave is "Vintage Fishing", Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great art on here, thank you so much for adding my altar board, it's an honour!

    ReplyDelete