03/12/2010

#Folksy Friday. 3rd Dec. #Handmade #Folksy.

Fridays here again! Where do the weeks go!

Today I am off to London for the weekend! WOO HOO!

A girls weekend, should be great fun. A show, a Christmas Market and the London Eye, weather allowing and lots of laughter.

But I will be in and out of Folksy for a chat. Anything bought from my shop after 1.00 p.m will be posted first thing on Monday.
So be sure and line up the sales for me!!! Giggle!


Friday has come round again,
its a girls weekend, no men!
We`ll be having lots of fun
there will be laughter by the ton.
Things to do and things to see
I`m looking forward to it, me.
We`re off to see a wonderful show
I bet you wish that you could go.
Saturday its Christmas Market time
will there be time to do a rhyme?
I`ll make the time especially for you
I wouldn`t want you to have nothing to do.
I`m not sure yet what I will write
but I wouldn`t want the fans to take flight.
Business as usual will be the order of the day
can`t say fairer than that, what do you say?
So don`t forget to visit me here
and go to my shop for winter gear.


A luxuriously soft Scarf in Black and White.



Gift Set of 3 Snowflake Soaps by Soap Perfection.



Black and Gold Silk Clutch by Christina Tay Designs.



Flower Soap fragranced with essential oils by Miss Poppy`s.



Pendant - Amethyst Crystal Angel Pendant by D & K Designs.



Peter Rabbit and Friends Quilt by Sewflair.



Handmade Beaded Swarovski Pearl Bracelet Watch by Time For Beading.



Santa`s Hat Tree Decoration by GLASSCRAFTS.



Dotty Hen and Chick by Hen`s Teeth.



Harlequin Fire Opal Filigree Bracelet...... by Josephines.



Tabby Cat Soap/Trinket Dish by POTSTOP.



Soap Pink and Blue Raspberry Cupcake by Delish Bath Treats.



2 Celtic Tealight Holders by Gelert Design.



Jewellery Box - `Pink Cashmere` Design by The Orchid Room.



A Wee Wee Cuppa Tea by Oosie.



Teacup Candle by Lou Lou`s Trading.



Quilted Diary 2011 (teapot fabric cover) by The Quilted Teacup.



Christmas Tree Berry Decorations by Shoples Handmade Soap.



Cute Rudolph Felt Xmas Bag by Ruby`s Treasures.



A goodly selection for your perusal today.

A mix of shops old and new that all have a variety of wonderful goods to offer.
Click on the picture to go to the shop for a detailed description of the item of your choice.
Thanks for visiting.
Comments welcome, please come back soon.

1 comment: