09/08/2010

I`m back.

I have been away for a few days and busy since my return. Work, grandchildren, 4yr old birthday party. The last was Sunday and great fun. There was abouncy castle and even pony rides. The children had great fun. I`m pretty sure the adults did too.
I am opening a new shop on Folksy. It`s called Uniquely Yours. I shall join the September listing club and stock it then. I`ve already got quite a few goodies for display. I`ve been learning a lot over the last few months and am ready to be more adventurous. Soon I will start photographing some of my offerings and will maybe have the odd preview on here.
I really miss being a part of the monthly club. This month its the August A-Team. I shall be popping in to have a look at the listings and show some on here and facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment